On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Pedro Giffuni <p...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Wayne;
> >>
> >> I am not aware of anyone working with us on an iOS port.
> >>
> >> The IBM Lotus Symphony Viewer will work for read-only purposes:
> >>
> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibm-lotus-symphony-viewer/id482597218?mt=8
> >>

> >> And there's also RollApp:
> >>
> >> https://www.rollapp.com/OpenOffice
> >>

> >> cheers,
> >>
> >> Pedro.
> >>

> > This reminds me...do we want to add "rollapp" to the porting page?
> >
> >  https://www.rollapp.com/OpenOffice
> >

> Maybe "on request"?   I think we'll drive ourselves crazy if we try to
> track down every book on OpenOffice, ever OpenOffice consultant or
> even every software extensions or derivative of OpenOffice.  I tried
> to do this once, and look what it did to me:
>
> http://www.robweir.com/blog/2010/11/the-legacy-of-openoffice-org.html

It seems to have made you a graphic historian! :) Not so bad actually.

> But if we set up an "on request" policy, then we just need to write up
> a page with some instructions on how companies can submit such
> listings.

OK. Take a look at:

 http://www.openoffice.org/porting/

What would you say about the "Ports and distributions available now" column?
Should either of these have been "by request"?

This will be easier to maintain than us trying to pull such
> information in.
>
> -Rob

MzK

 dealt  with a cat."