On 10/16/12 12:47 AM, Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:
> A Portuguese dictionary can be found in:
> http://natura.di.uminho.pt/wiki/doku.php?id=dicionarios:main
>
> Universidade do Minho are now the responsible for the PT-pt speller.

We decided to release AOO only for languages where we see an active
community who is willing to maintain the translation for this language.
AOO is made by volunteers and we can benefit from more help in several
areas. If you want Portuguese version and if you interested to help with
translation feel free to join our localization mailing list
ooo-l...@incubator.apache.org

You are welcome to help and make AOO available in your language

Juergen