I have all the video materials (including raw) of the OOoCon 2008 in Beijing, unfortunately not the presentations because I naively thought they were save having copies at Sun servers and OOoDev (OpenOffice.org Deutschland e.V.). Furthermore, I have all presentations of the OOoCon 2010 in Budapest.

I expect it would make sense to reach out for the following persons/entities: - Andrew Rist, I guess there should still be materials in the backups of the old OOo servers. The complicated part might be finding and extracting the materials. - Florian of TDF/FrODev, he was one of the admins of the OOoDev servers. There might also be some materials there. I'm at least expecting that the videos of OOoCon 2010 exist in some backups.
- Team OpenOffice.org

I volunteer to contact Florian and Team OOo over the weekend, as to Andrew I expect he might read this.

Peter