Hi Fernando;

Both changes you propose are correct. Unfortunately there are also some other
terms (escalada, germen) that just dont fit well and some even that I hadnt
heard before (director de liberaciones).

Its not Juan Carlos' fault though ... some terms can be OK on some countries
and sound horrible in others and being neutral is not easy.

Pedro.