On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/26/2012 07:26 AM, Rob Weir wrote:

>>> Is this not similar to what Knuth used (uses) in his "Art of Computer
>>> Programming" series?
>>>

>> It reminds me of Knuth as well.
>>
>> In any case, I've added the new field, using the above scale, but
>> changing "unsolved" to "research", since all open bugs are unsolved in
>> some sense.
>>
>> -Rob
>
> Rob, Will you be updating the information/instructions on:
>
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/HowToFileIssue
>
> with this new field?

I don't think the average bug reporter has any idea whether something
is an easy fix or not.  Only a developer would know this.  And
developers don't read pages with names like 'How to file a good Issue"
;-)

But I will document as part of the new volunteer orientation stuff I'm
writing up.  There are a number of pieces that I need to connect
together -- the new volunteers directory, the new orientation modules,
the BZ difficulty field, etc.  Hopefully I can get this ready to
launch soon.

-Rob