On 02/11/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
I wonder if something like this would work:
http://openhatch.org/search/?q=&toughness=bitesize&language=Python
It looks like they can suck in appropriately flagged BZ issues.

Thanks, good link. It still seems to lack the "matching" part (i.e., I register on the site and I state that I know Danish, Perl and C++ and that I'm looking for minor tasks, i.e., something that can be finished within 2 hours; and I get notified when suitable tasks are posted, or I get them immediately displayed upon login). But, unless we find/get something better, this might already be a start.

Regards,
  Andrea.