All -

FYI, I have been working on a new RexxLA and ooRexx web site. The new
RexxLA website still has some work to be done but the new ooRexx web site
is ready for testing. You can try it out at

http://www.holmes4.com/

It has some nice new features, a much cleaner design and a new structure.
The content is mostly the same but it will be much easier to update the
site with this new style.

Please let me know what you think. I want to make this live ASAP.

Thanks,
W. David Ashley
IBM Systems and Technology Group Lab Services
Open Object Rexx Team
Mobile Phone: 512-289-7506