From: Jack Woehr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 11:02
To: Open Object Rexx Developer Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Oorexx-devel] Socket.cls and StreamSocket.cls

Dan Carter wrote:

 I am building tools to aid in my mainframe-to-unix
practice

Have you looked at PigIron <http://pigiron.sourceforge.net>  yet? In the
course of striving to automate
testing, I accidentally coded a complete OORexx interface to z/VM SMAPI
:)

--
Jack J. Woehr            # "Self-delusion is
http://www.well.com/~jax #  half the battle!"