From: SourceForge.net <nore...@sourceforge.net>
Date: Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 9:29 AM
Subject: [Oorexx-bugs] [ oorexx-Bugs-2779503 ] ooRexx 4.0:
RexxShutdownAPI missing from rxapi.dll
To: nore...@sourceforge.net

Bugs item #2779503, was opened at 2009-04-23 23:29
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by guillerme
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=684730&aid=2779503&group_id=119701

not just the latest update.
Category: APIs
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,
we have a C++ application using the rexx API. This program uses the
function rexxShutdownAPI.
It seems this function is not supported in oorexx 4.0. Would it be
however possible to maintain it for binary compatibility ?
Thanks.