Rick McGuire wrote:
> I'm not seeing a crash with either version of this dll.

That's strange!

In the zip-archives I have enclosed also the "hs_err_pid*.log" files
that the JVM creates.

This is using:

    * Windows XP, SP 3
    * Sun's Java 1.4 (but also occurred on later versions, will retest
      this with those versions later this evening)
         java version "1.4.2_12"
         Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build
      1.4.2_12-b03)
    * ooRexx from trunk, revision 4594, debug version, compiled with the
      MS compiler: "Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler
      Version 15.00.21022.08 for 80x86"

Those two archives cause the crash:

    * CrashRexxCreateInterpreter-CRASH1-20090505rgf.zip
    * CrashRexxCreateInterpreter-CRASH2-20090505rgf.zip

This archive contains a running version (by not using any options):

    * CrashRexxCreateInterpreter-NO-CRASH-20090505rgf.zip

---rony