Rick McGuire wrote:
> Ok, I was able to reproduce this using the NODEBUG version and I think
> I have a fix.

Just got a few minutes in between and updated to rev 4598, and yes, the
problem is fixed, thank you very much!

---rony

P.S.: Does it make any sense to file this as a bug with Sourceforge for
documentation purposes? (Although there is no bug anymore, hence I would
not see too much use in opening one.)