There is no such concept of "packages avaiable to a rexx object".
Package visibility refers to code instances, not the objecs to which
code happens to be attached in the form of methos.  An individual
object may have methods that are defined with many different levels of
visibility.  Again, this is a question that can't be answered because
it does not map to any concepts in the language.

Rick