Rick McGuire wrote:
> If sounds like you already have something that reproduces this.  You
> can email this directly to me once you've opened a bug if it is too
> large to attach.

O.K, thanks.

One problem being, that I need to pack up all pieces of Java classes and
test them stand-alone in order to make sure, that it runs. (Am working
on it right now, but being "dragged" away because of meetings, one
coming up in ten minutes.)

The case won't be "nice" as the source code is spilled with fprintf()'s,
but I will wirte a readme.txt which should pinpoint at the files and
line-numbers.

Maybe it is already sufficient that you can run and debug it.

---rony