Currently, the BSF4Rexx.dll works as intended, if Rexx scripts are
started via rexx.exe, and the dll is loaded via rexx.exe. The loader
function runs when BSF4Rexx gets loaded, the uninits and the unloader
function run, upon termination of the Rexx script.

In use case # 2, Java loads BSF4Rexx.dll, creates an interpreter
instance (which causes the loader function for BSF4Rexx to run) and
executes Rexx scripts via that instance. When the interpreter instance
terminates, no uninits nor the unloader function runs.

So far, I have not been able to figure out why use case # 2 would
exhibit this deviating behaviour. Just wanted to add the info that the
uninits are not run either upon termination of that Rexx instance.

Again, any ideas of what might cause this or what I may do to corner
that problem are highly appreciated!

---rony