Hi Rony,

On my system, WC_ERR_INVALID_CHARS is defined when WINVER >= 0x0600 (in
winnls.h)
If I understand correctly
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa383745(VS.85).aspx, this is the
case for Window 7, Windows Server 2008, Vista.

It's strange it works for me because I have WinXP SP2 and the macro WINVER
is equal to 0x0600. When I run the command winver, it display 5.1

As a workaround, I think you can replace WC_ERR_INVALID_CHARS by 0 to let
compile (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd374130(VS.85).aspx)

Jean-Louis