As far as I can tell neither of those 2 files is created. The makeorx.bat
file
crashes right away before even compiling the first file.

I do have one redirection statement in my script but it only redirects a 'dir'
command to a file and then returns to ooRexx.

Tonight I am going to see if I can create a new cmd shell to execute
makeorx.bat
in to see if that will cure the problem.

David Ashley