Hi there,

just learned, that I forgot to upload the experimental GUI-installers
for Windows from two students, which you can now find at:
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/bsf4oorexx/files/experimental/>. There
is also a silent installation mode with the switch "/S" (please note the
capital 'S'!).

There are separate Windows installers for the bitness of your ooRexx
installation.

Again, the "experimental" folder has experimental software. Future
versions may extend the functionality and fix bugs, should any be found
in these versions.

---rony