On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 6:00 AM, David Ashley
<david.ashley....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On the first point, I am just as annoyed as you are at they way that links
> position you when you click on them. Unfortunately, after hours of
> experimenting some time ago, it appears this is an artefact of the way we
> produce the PDF using the TEX processor. The fop program produces what you
> and I consider the correct result, but fop has other problems which do
> produce good results for production types of work.

That's what I figured.  I also think you get posititioned in the wrong
place.  I played around with the ooDialog reference some and
everything I did made it worse.

> While I also agree with you on the second point, Rick convinced me that the
> classes should be in the order in which you would want them if you were
> reading the manual for the first time. I still somewhat disagree with that
> but the reference manual has been organized that way for some time now.
> Perhaps you would like to put together a  section that would go at the very
> beginning of the classes chapter that lists them alphabetically as links?

In the ooDialog reference I'm putting a table at the start of each
section (for a class) and listing all the methods with links to them.
Then the doc for the methods are in an order that makes sense.  You
might want to look at that Rony, the same idea could be applied to
classes.