From: SourceForge.net <noreply+project-upgr...@in.sf.net>
Date: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Subject: SourceForge Repo Clone Complete
To: nore...@in.sf.net

Your cloned repository code-0 in project oorexx is now ready for use.

Old repository url: http://oorexx.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/oorexx

New repository checkout command: svn checkout --username=bigrixx svn+ssh://
bigr...@svn.code.sf.net/p/oorexx/code-0/trunk oorexx-code-0

You and any other developers should do a fresh checkout using the new
repository location.