On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Mark Miesfeld <miesf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Rick McGuire <object.r...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Below is the new svn checkout instructions.  I've not gotten this to work
> > myself, but I suspect it's because I never got cygwin set up on my new
> > laptop so I don't have ssh available.  Chime in if you have either
> success
> > or failure with this.
>
> Yeah, I couldn't get it to work either.  If you go to our page now, it
> has a different layout.

Yeah, it has a different layout...but the wrong one!  It should have links
to all of the tools configured for the project, such as the bug reporting
system.  I got a partial response to that ticket already, but it's been
escalated to their engineering team.

> Going to the code section, I was able to browse the code.  It has a
> sort of edit field that shows a svn check out command.  Similar to the
> one you listed, but with my user ID.  I tried copy and pasting it into
> a console window on my system.  It didn't work:
>
> C:\work.ooRexx\wc\main>svn checkout --username=miesfeld
> svn+ssh://miesf...@svn.code.sf.net/p/oorexx/code-0/trunk
>  oorexx-code-0
> svn: E720087: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
> 'svn+ssh://miesf...@svn.code.sf.net/p/oorexx/code-0/trunk
> '
> svn: E720087: Can't create tunnel: The parameter is incorrect.
>
> C:\work.ooRexx\wc\main>svn checkout --username=miesfeld
> svn+ssh://miesf...@svn.code.sf.net/p/oorexx/code-0/trunk
>  oorexx-code-0
> svn: E720087: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
> 'svn+ssh://miesf...@svn.code.sf.net/p/oorexx/code-0/trunk
> '
> svn: E720087: Can't create tunnel: The parameter is incorrect.
>
> C:\work.ooRexx\wc\main>

Same thing I get.  I suspect the problem is the lack of an ssh command.
 I've also opened a ticket asking about this one, but no response yet.
 Somehow I missed copying the cygwin stuff from my old laptop, so I had to
drag that out to grab the files.