On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:26 PM, Mark Miesfeld <miesf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rick
>
> Did you manage to get the svn+ssh working?

My first attempt at transferring my cygwin environment failed because my
memory stick filled up, my old laptop decided to crash during the second
attempt, so I decided it was time for bed :-)  Having much better luck this
morning.  With the openssh program from cygwin installed, I'm able to check
everything out correctly, although it does prompt me for my password twice
to do so.  I suspect this is because I don't have keys setup on my
sourceforge userid yet.

Rick