On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Mark Miesfeld <miesf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The problem witht the Allura menu on our page is reported to be that
> it is too slow load, so the default menu loads instead.
>
> By refreshing the page several times I'm able to load the menu.
>
> I was hoping the bug tracker would be better, but it seems much worse.
>
> I don't see any way to open a new bug.  I just don't see how to work
> with it.  If I go to a bug, there is no way for me to change anything.
>  In the old system it was possible to group things better using a
> combination of category and group.  But the new system only has
> milestone.

To open a new bug, just click on the "Open Ticket" button on the left-hand
side.  To change things, click on the Edit button of an individual item.
 For any open ticket, it's possible to add arbitrary labels, which can
actually be more flexible than the old system.

> It seems you can only search on some text phrase.  In the old system
> it was easy to search for say, all the pending bugs, or all the bugs
> in the ooDialog category, or etc..  In the new system searching
> doesn't look very intutitive to me.
>
> The searches allow field specifiers.  Click on the Help button to see how
to do this.  The easiest way might be to create a Saved Search for
frequently needed searches.

Rick