David,

We're getting ticket emails now, but there's a problem with the oorexx-bugs
list.  The mail posted to the oorexx-bugs list is coming in as the sf
userid of the person making the modification (e.g., bigr...@users.sf.net in
my case).  I subscribed my id to that list, and that changed it from an
out-right rejection to a moderated message.  Even if we turn off the
moderation, I suspect this is not an acceptable solution since this problem
will show up with anybody who opens or modifies a ticket, which is an
unknowable number of userids.  I'm skating on thin ice here...are there
mailman options that can open this up a little?