On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Mark Miesfeld <miesf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Rick,
>
> Thanks for digging into this.
>
> One problem, that maybe will resolve, is that I was / am subscribed to
> all the trackers but have not been getting any e-mail, until just a
> short bit ago with your test
>
> [oorexx:bu​gs] #1101 typo in typedef of ArrayClass​.hpp ?

You must have missed the update to the ticket you opened.  Charles stated
that the email notifications had been turned off during the upgrade process
and for some reason, they had not gotten turned back on again.  I started
my testing after he said it had been turned on again, which is when I ran
into my other problems.

> I did the same type of test with several bugs and never got any e-mail
> for them.  I did several updates yesterday and one today to the
> makeorx.bat bug.  I haven't seen anything for that, and didn't see the
> original opening of the bug by /hex.
>
> I think the only reason I got the [oorexx:bu​gs] #1101 typo in typedef
> of ArrayClass​.hpp ? mail is because you subscribed yourself:
>
> " I subscribed my id to that list, and that changed it from an
> out-right rejection to a moderated message:
>
> Although I just saw in the #231 ticket that Chris just turned
> something on, so maybe this will be working from now on.

Yep, that's the root reason it was working...I was trying to get the old
mailing list to work, but it appears those are no longer needed.

Rick