Ok, maybe XML Mind is not necessarily such a good option.  I tried using it
to make a small change, and it reformatted the entire file so that the diff
on the file ended up being pretty much everything.  Not sure that is
acceptable or not, although it might not be a bad idea to use this to
reformat all of the files so that the deltas come out smaller.

Rick