Greetings Mandred,

Manfred Lotz wrote:
> But I described it
> in my previous post in order to show that for a private installation
> the pid file has to reside in the private directory tree.
>
> Basically my conclusion is that there is no problem with pid file if
> oorexx is configured properly.

Quite possibly what Mark suggested and I am now testing proves that there is no
problem with locating the pid file relative to the prefix supplied.

As-is, the source code (that one file) was hard coded to assume a specific
directory. Performing a prefix'ed / individual user build/install, then that
source file would be in error.

Time will tell if that is the only sharp spot to successfully building ooRexx
based on a user's home directory via the prefix parameter. For now I am very
hopeful.

Sincerely,

--
Michael Lueck