I think we should release also.  At this point, the one crash is not likely
to be resolved soon unless the reporter can come up with a way to reproduce
it

I'm going to be pressed for time starting Sunday.  Not that that is a
reason to release earlier than we want to.  But, I may have a hard time
doing the Windows builds after this Saturday for 2 weeks.