Rick and Mike -

It looks like the winDbg debugger supports JIT debugging, which means it should
automatically break in if a crash happens on a system it is installed on.  It is
a free download.  If we supply the .pdb files with a debug build, we should be
able to get good information from a crash on a user's system, if they will go to
the trouble of installing the Windows debugging tools along with the ooRexx
debug build.

Looks good.  I have downloaded latest SDK and reinstated winDbg startup on my
server system (unfortunately it insists on a manual 'OK', but it generally runs
for months at a time so not a problem), and am running the debug ooRexx there.
Will let you know if anything useful comes from it!

Many thanks for the special version!

Mike