Hi Brandon,

On 08.07.2016 17:14, Brandon Cherry wrote:
> I am actually surprised that no one else came up with something better. I
> just wanted something
> quick for the web work I was doing at the time.
It seems you have hit the nail right on the head and it seems that it has been
a good solution
already! Do you happen to know whether there are new encodings that have been
added to JSON since
you wrote that class?

> I have no problem with adding it to the project, but keep in mind I
> originally wrote it to work
> against ooRexx 3.1 (that was what was on our oldest web server at the time).
So does this mean, that the ooRexx needed CPL license is granted, such that
your class could be
added to the ooRexx project?

---rony