I think I still have commit rights, but it has been awhile. I can update the
copyright and drop the files where ever you might want. If I lost commit
rights, I can also send it to whomever you deem necessary. You can take this as
my permission.

I guess it should be noted that there are a couple of things I did not know how
best to address.

- No Unicode support

ooRexx did not support Unicode, so I figured that this was not a big deal. I
will admit I have not been keeping up with the status of the project lately, so
I do not know if this has already been addressed.

- .True and .False are not really types in ooRexx

Boolean values in JSON do not translate very well to ooRexx. I remember if you
run a boolean value through both sides of this code, it would turn the boolean
into an integer. I even posted a question on the list about this and Rick said
that there was a way in 3.2 to tell the difference between .True and 1. I was
running on 3.1, so I could not use his solution. If there is a better way in
newer releases, it might be nice to update this part.

It has been awhile since I wrote this, but I do remember these two issues.

One more issue that might be a problem is that this routine is recursive. The
call stack might be a problem if you get too many children, but I remember
testing this and for what I was doing it was fine. One might want to rewrite it
not to use recursion to prevent fix this. I even thought about doing this on
the side. It did not seem like I got much feed back, so I decided it was not
worth spending a whole lot of time on something only me and three other guys in
the world used.
--
Brandon Cherry
Network Engineer, Safe Data, Inc.