They were removed from the language because in practice, they resulted in
lots of problems when a closing delimiter was accidentally omitted. It was
pretty easy for a missing quote to swallow up large sections of the program
without error.

I'm not particularly in favor of adding this.

Rick

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 4:37 PM, Erich Steinböck <erich.steinbo...@gmail.com