Gil,

The addressWith sandbox version now builds cleanly. Basically, everything
is in place except for the code in SystemCommands.cpp that performs the I/O
redirects with the shell. As part of this, I added a dummy TEST address
handler to SystemCommands so I can start writing unit tests to test of the
interpreter side of this code. This dummy version also shows how to use the
new APIs I've added.

A few comments/questions:

1) I don't know if you need this or not, but I added an API that will let
you know if OUTPUT and ERROR are redirected to the same target. If that's
the case, the output will be interleaved if to used both Write apis to add
data, but I don't know if that knowledge helps with setting up with the
piping or not. This was trivial to add, so it was no big deal.

2) Should I consider adding RexxQueue to the list of types supported by
USING? This would be a fairly simple addition.

3) Right now, ADDRESS WITH will only work with command handlers that use
the new APIs I just created. Currently, if the target address handler is
not one that supports I/O redirection, I just ignore the specification and
go ahead and issue the command. Should this be considered an error? It
would be fairly trivial make this an error condition.