Rick, the new buffer calls are not available in the io context

~~~
/home/erichst/oorexxsvn/sandbox/rick/addresswith/interpreter/platform/unix/SystemCommands.cpp:907:28:
error: ‘RexxIORedirectorContext {aka struct RexxIORedirectorContext_}’ has
no member named ‘WriteOutputBuffer’
                 ioContext->WriteOutputBuffer(data, bytes);
~~~