Dear René,

I have no opinion on Address With and variable references (and I am no
developer) but if you talk about a no-admin version for MAC I have already
provided that. There is a link here: /projects/oorexx/files/oorexx/5.0.0beta/
with a slightly misleading text. There is a ooRexx 5.0.0 version for a USB
stick that can run without any privileges. If you want to discuss this subject
please open a new thread and I will provide more detail.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se