Rick, we're getting gcc build warnings for two of the new VariableReference
stubs.
Should use `return NULLOBJECT` instead of `return false`, right?

~~~
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/rexx.dir/interpreter/api/ThreadContextStubs.cpp.o
.../interpreter/api/ThreadContextStubs.cpp: In function
‘_RexxStringObject* VariableReferenceName(RexxThreadContext*,
RexxVariableReferenceObject)’:
.../interpreter/api/ThreadContextStubs.cpp:1568:12: warning:
converting ‘false’ to pointer type ‘RexxStringObject {aka
_RexxStringObject*}’ [-Wconversion-null]
     return false;
            ^
.../interpreter/api/ThreadContextStubs.cpp: In function
‘_RexxObjectPtr* VariableReferenceValue(RexxThreadContext*,
RexxVariableReferenceObject)’:
.../interpreter/api/ThreadContextStubs.cpp:1581:12: warning:
converting ‘false’ to pointer type ‘RexxObjectPtr {aka
_RexxObjectPtr*}’ [-Wconversion-null]
     return false;
            ^
~~~