> ooRexx-5.0.0-11724.windows.x86_64.exe, but this file is not to be seen at
> the sourceforge download site.

Hi P.O.,
unfortunately there's no connection between the slaves or the build server
and the sourceforge files section, except for two slaves, where I managed
to set up an automatic upload. All Windows builds that show up on
sourceforge have been manually uploaded by me.

Automatic upload is difficult due the required public key/private key setup
for each slave.
This is why I decided to try to transfer all built installers to the
Jenkins master (most slaves do that now using "Archive build artefacts")
and the plan is to set up public/private keys so that the master can then
upload to sourceforge files.  That would involve a bit of scripting,
including some logic to also remove older builds from sourceforge again,
but I haven't come round to doing that.

There may be better solutions for this, but I'm not aware of any.