Ok, my mistake, I assumed that Windows being the most used ooRexx item would be
automatically updated. I assume that I could copy it from the slave to my own
machine?

In the meantime I have set up & built myself today ooRexx on Windows, several
times with various settings. Building is slow and I did not manage to speed it
up although I run the build on a i7 machine :-(

I have also set up & run (almost) all tests but I get several errors that I do
not know how to handle. Can I come back to U later on that?

Finally I have now amended fileutil.cls to work also for macOS and I have
copied over and run one new sample test case. Before I convert the rest (I have
done test cases for all sample files) I need your feedback on how it was done
so that I can correct anything once before the bulk of the work. I will provide
a Diff file in a separate posting.

I tried to run tests for samples also on Windows but none of the samples
(including the ones already in) work for me on Windows. Can you confirm that
you can run say month.testGroup and get any output?

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se