Dear developers,

I had a failure in the test of the timezone.rexx sample:

[failure] [20191001 11:38:33.555429]
  svn:    runknown   Change date: unknown
  Test:   TEST_04_TIMEZONE.REX
  Class:  timezone.testGroup
  File:   .../ooRexx/samples/timezone.testGroup
  Line:   155
  Failed: assertEquals
    Expected: [[Original date: 2009-03-08T00:30:00.000000-0500],
identityHash="-4560494593"]
    Actual:   [[Original date: 2009-03-07T19:30:00.000000-05:00],
identityHash="-4551321553"]

There are two differences compared to the past (I only ran the samples tests
some months ago):

0500 changed to 05:00
08T00:30 changed to 07T19:30

The line in timezone.rex where it fails is:

  say 'Original date:' finalTime~utcIsoDate

finalTime is an instance of the DateTime class

When I looked at the latest rexxreff.pdf it states for the method utcIsoDate:

Returns the timestamp formatted as a string in ISO timezone-qualified date
format. If the timezone offiset is 0, the format is
yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ss.uuuuuuZ. If the offset is positive, the string is formatted
as yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ss.uuuuuu+hhmm. If the offset is negative, the result will
be in the format yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ss.uuuuuu-hhmm.

The current output is thus not consistent with the documentation.

Shall I report this as a bug or can you take it from here? The first change is
merely formal but the 2nd one I am not sure how to interpret.

The testcases for all the samples were offered in March this year and can be
found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p66c7g01h4jz5ss/AAAZd_Q2yQddrTHagxPo_UiTa?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p66c7g01h4jz5ss/AAAZd_Q2yQddrTHagxPo_UiTa?dl=0>

PS good news is that all other samples test cases worked fine :-)

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se