Dear Gil,

for these warnings in the oo-documents:

ooRexxDocSVN/oodguide/en-US/Book_Info.xml:48: element include: XInclude error :
could not load datepub.tmp, and no fallback was found
ooRexxDocSVN/oodguide/en-US/Book_Info.xml:49: element include: XInclude error :
could not load svnrev.tmp, and no fallback was found

I found the solution in the makefiles in each product. If you add these two
lines to doc2fo.cmd:

svnversion oorexxDocSVN > svnrev.tmp
date /T > datepub.tmp

The warnings go away and the build date and the version is shown on the
product. These tmp files are used in (at least) Book_Info.xml like this

<subtitle>
    <xi:include parse="text" href="../../../datepub.tmp"
xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"; /> svn revision
    <xi:include parse="text" href="../../../svnrev.tmp"
xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"; />
</subtitle>

And could be included in all books, it would make it easier to see which
version you are looking at.

Regarding winextensions I have not figured out where this warning (32 times)
stem from:

Don't know what gentext to create for xref to: "emphasis"

I cannot see any difference in the output, so I just leave it for now.

I have not found a fix for the syntax highlighting problem, sorry.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se