Dear Gil,

I have not started looking at this yet, I got stuck since your last amendment
did not work for me and I did not want to bother you until I found out why.

I had the problem that the new version did not create the work folders
correctly and I could not for my life figure out what I did wrong (basic
assumption that the flaw was on my side) until I peeked into docprep.cmd. In
this part:

rem Check for the sub-folder Common_Content
if exist %com_cont% (
    echo %com_cont% already exists.
) else (
    xcopy %docpath%\oorexx\en-US\* %com_cont% /s /i /q
    if not exist %com_cont%\fop.cfg copy fop.cfg %com_cont%\
    echo %com_cont% has been created.
rem Check for the local output folders
    if not exist .\fo_files\ md fo_files
    if not exist .\log_files\ md log_files
    if not exist .\PDF_files\ md PDF_files
)

The else statement and in particular the 3 last lines were never executed,
since I had already run conversions before. This only works for a fresh build,
not an updated build. I have moved the 4 last lines out of the else and now it
works. I am testing it on the Jenkins machine now.

If you already have an idea of what needs to be done for the html please go
ahead and do it, I have a feeling you are already way ahead of me there.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se