I've made more progress here and now have a set of HTML files, etc. for the rxmath book. In spite of the fact that the source is essentially the same and the stylesheets are as well, the output appears different in a number of ways. I can only attribute this to the different versions of the DocBook stylesheets being used by the two processes or possibly the different way the two handle xinclude. I have put the zipped folder in my Dropbox here <https://www.dropbox.com/s/lqv49jl2obgwxjn/rxmath.zip?dl=0> and would appreciate feedback on what to tackle in order to make them look better.

Gil