I have built winextensions.pdf and indeed where it used to be

Note that if there is an open (???) , the server argument is ignored.

There is now

Note that if there is an open (Opened event log) , the server argument is
ignored.

Or similar. Great.

I have number of further items, the first one is in rexxpg.xml so for you Rony:

Starting to build fo file for rexxpg: 17:54:10.53
17:54:10 - Transforming ooRexxDocSVN\rexxpg\en-US\rexxpg.xml into
HTML_folders\rexxpg\
This may take up to 10+ minutes for the largest documents!
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/dbcentx.mod:373: parser error :
Entity value required
]]>
^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/dbcentx.mod:373: parser error : Space
required before 'NDATA'
]]>
^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/dbcentx.mod:373: parser error :
xmlParseEntityDecl: entity num not terminated
]]>
^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/docbookx.dtd:132: parser warning :
PEReference: %dbpool.module; not found
<![ %dbpool.module; [
                   ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/docbookx.dtd:132: parser error :
conditional section INCLUDE or IGNORE keyword expected
<![ %dbpool.module; [
                    ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.5/docbookx.dtd:132: parser error :
Content error in the external subset
<!ENTITY % dbpool PUBLIC
 ^
ooRexxDocSVN/rexxpg/en-US/rexxpg.xml:47: element include: XInclude error :
could not load ooRexxDocSVN/rexxpg/en-US/Book_Info.xml, and no fallback was
found
Element include in namespace 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude' encountered in
book, but no template matches.
18:07:44 - 201 HTML files were created
Build finished for rexxpg: 18:07:44.36

Then these warnings (or similar) arise in the end of several books (have not
checked all yet) si I guess in a part common to all books (I think Gil already
mentioned these):

WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "book-oorexx-ooconsole" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "notices.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "cplv10.title" found.

In oodguide I found these on page 106 and 107 (while executing doc2html), I
guess there are typos

oodguide.log
INFO: Rendered page #105.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "book-oorexx-oodguide" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "reduce-cplg" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "chap05-dlgcontrols" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "defimage.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "chap05-dlgdesign" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "chap05-cancel.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "progstruc.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "popups.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "offsetting.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "interpret.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "lviews.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "resize.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "icons.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "utildlgs.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "ch7-mvf.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "ch7-mvf-obj.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "ch7-mvf-oview.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "ch7-mvf-oview-person.title"
found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "ch7-mvf-classes.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "ch7-mvf-classeso-objmgr.title"
found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "ch7-cmpntdata.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "ch7-cmpntdata-kinds.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "ch7-cmpntdata-data.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference
"cmpntdata-cmpntdata-compdata.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "ch7-msgsender.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "ch7-ordermgr.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "ch7-orderform.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "ch7-next" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "dlgdata.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "satesting.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "dlgsequences.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "apx5-mvf.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "apx5-mvfi-cff.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "apx5-mvf-classes.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "apx5-mvf-classes-mgmt.title"
found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "apx5-mvf-classes-mgmt-om.title"
found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "apx5-mvf-classes-vm.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "apx5-mvf-classes-super.title"
found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "apx5-mvf-ops.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "apx5-mvf-classnames.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "apx5-mvf-reqlist.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "apx6-dm.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "apx6-dm-setup.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "apx6-dm-drag.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "notices.title" found.
WARNING: Destination: Unresolved ID reference "cplv10.title" found.
INFO: Rendered page #106.
WARNING: Page 23: Unresolved ID reference "chap05-dlgdesign" found.
WARNING: Page 23: Unresolved ID reference "chap05-dlgcontrols" found.

These errors are from ooDialog

INFO: Rendered page #1858.
INFO: table-layout="fixed" and width="auto", but auto-layout not supported =>
assuming width="100%". (See position 66866:132)
INFO: Rendered page #1859.
WARNING: span="inherit" on fo:block, but no explicit value found on the parent
FO.
INFO: Rendered page #1897.

There are more but I did not have tome to look at all. There is also the
infamous 77 millipoints issue, it would be really great to get rid of those,
they obscure the view when looking for other errors.

There are also quite some number of errors with more than 77 millipoints, I
guess this is where text or images gets to close or over the page limit. This
example is from ooDialog

WARNING: The contents of fo:block line 2 exceed the available area in the
inline-progression direction by 1918 millipoints. (See position 991:2222)

I have put the complete set of log_files in my ooRexxDocs dropbox folder
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ea6si4tfgc5wml/AABV-i2_8PsoGaueEbpcNIVda?dl=0>

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se