I’ve played with ChatGPT, nothing as complex as your example, and it is amazing.
But don’t underestimate that Rick had the expertise to recognize that the first solution presented had the same problems as the current code. Rick was also able to criticize the solution, which enabled the AI to generate a better solution. Again, Rick had the expertise to evaluate the second solution as to its suitability.

It kind of seems like the days when people checked the assembler created by the compiler to make sure the compiler was “doing it right”.

I think we are crossing a bridge from one technology to the next, and until full faith can be give to the new technology, check and check again.

Bruce

Sent by Magic!