From: Rick McGuire [mailto:object.r...@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 April 2023 10:33
To: Open Object Rexx Developer Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Oorexx-devel] Higher precision time on Windows.

The good news is it does work. The bad news is that rxwinsys on longer compiles
if I bump the API level.

Rick

On Wed, Apr 5, 2023 at 3:23 AM Erich Steinböck <erich.steinbo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Rick,
we've so far refrained from using a Windows API younger than 0600 (0600 means
no more support for XP, but Vista and above still supported).

GetSystemTimePreciseAsFileTime is _WIN32_WINNT_WIN8 and thus would be the end
of ooRexx support for Vista and Windows 7.

It's the compile define _WIN32_WINNT=0x0600 in CMakeLists.txt that stops us
from inadvertently introducing code with such a newer API.