As already mentoned one can get at OBJECT and SCOPE via the STACKFRAME entry.
In the case that the TYPE is METHOD one can fetch OBJECT via the TARGET entry,
in the case of a method one can in addition get SCOPE by sending the scope
message to the method executable. Therefore the two current entries OBJECT and
SCOPE in TraceObject can be removed. Would there be any objections?

Another question: offline I got the suggestion to change the NR entry in
TraceObject to NUMBER. What do you think?

—-rony

Rony G. Flatscher (mobil/e)