From: Open-ils-dev [mailto:open-ils-dev-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On
Behalf Of Ken Cox
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 7:33 AM
To: Evergreen Development Discussion List
<open-ils-dev@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Fastest way to load titles after catalog search
(via OSRF)?

Thanks, but the GatewayRequest class I am using is from a old fork.  The
Android sources had to fork a while back because of limitations in the platform
support.  For example, OSRFRegistry had to be made Serializable and the parser
had to be replaced with XMLPullParser.

Ken

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Bill Erickson