Subject:        Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Demo server for 2.4
Date:   Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:46:22 -0700
From:   David Busby <david.bu...@edoceo.com>
To:     Kathy Lussier <kluss...@masslnc.org>

Kathy,
My previous message to the group may have bounced; the system at http://demo.ils.edoceo.com/ is now running 2.4; with the basic sample data from Evergreen.

Staff clients are available here: http://demo.ils.edoceo.com/staff-client/

The Evergreen administrator username is "egsa" - with a password of "egsa"

/djb

--
David Busby
Edoceo, Inc.

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 9:56 AM, David Busby <david.bu...@edoceo.com <mailto:david.bu...@edoceo.com>> wrote:

   Mine has master, plus some odd hacks.  Will get 2.4 on there and
   update Wiki.

   On 25 Apr 2013 08:54, "Kathy Lussier" <kluss...@masslnc.org
   <mailto:kluss...@masslnc.org>> wrote:

       Hi all,

       Please excuse cross postings.

       I sent out an e-mail to the DIG list a few weeks ago asking for
       volunteers to document new features in 2.4, but I just realized
       that we don't have a 2.4 demo server available yet on
       http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community_servers.
       Would anyone be willing to volunteer to set up and maintain a
       demo for 2.4 so that we can begin documenting?

       Thanks!
       Kathy

-- Kathy Lussier
       Project Coordinator
       (508) 343-0128 <tel:%28508%29%20343-0128>
       kluss...@masslnc.org <mailto:kluss...@masslnc.org>