I feel that if someone volunteers to run a poll, that they should be
allowed to settle ties themselves :)

+1

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
(508) 343-0128
kluss...@masslnc.org
#evergreen IRC: kmlussier

On 11/26/2014 11:57 AM, Yamil Suarez wrote:
I feel that if someone volunteers to run a poll, that they should be
allowed to settle ties themselves :)

The 5th it is.

Yamil

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 11:20 AM, Remington Steed <r...@calvin.edu> wrote:
There was a tie between Dec 5 (Friday) and Dec 11 (Thursday).  Let's schedule the
"Web Staff Client Docs Day" for.....

** Friday, December 5 **

Here's my rationale:
1. By choosing the earlier day, anyone who can't make it might be able to
contribute some time on the 11th and could build on the work already done on
the 5th.
2. There is an Evergreen for Academics meeting on the 11th, and I don't want to
discourage DIG members from joining that.  Also, it's helpful for us to have a
dedicated day, so that community members are more likely to be available to
help us, if needed.

I welcome your feedback.  If no one disagrees by Tues, December 2, I will
announce it to the general list.  But for now, let's all tentatively mark
December 5 on our calendars and prepare to DIG!

For preparation, see (and edit) this page:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:webclient

Thanks all!

Remington