Excellent!
Thanks, Chris!

On 3/4/11 10:35 AM, Sharp, Chris wrote:
Grace - yes this was an oversight - PINES staff are in meetings today, but I
will add the other document ASAP.  Thanks for pointing this out!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Grace Dunbar"<gdun...@esilibrary.com>
To: open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org
Sent: Friday, 4 March, 2011 10:16:47 AM
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions and Serials Documentation Drafts
Now Available
Hi Lori,
When KCLS went live, Sally Fortin at ESI wrote some KCLS specific
workflows documents for Acquisitions ordering/receiving/invoicing,
that's probably what you have. Part of the documentation that ESI
delivered to GPLS this week included a more comprehensive document on
possible workflows. Perhaps that got overlooked in the upload to the
wiki?

Grace