Trying to install 2.0.10 and have hit an odd problem.

Made it to install the prerequisites and can't do it.

The problems seem to be two. The first is Net::Z3950::SimpleServer won't
install from cpan.  Squeeze doesn't have yaz and libyaz4 doesn't seem to
be compatible.  Although it does install a yaz-config as part of
libyaz4-dev the cpan build process doesn't find it.  Hacked around that
and came up against the build failing to find yaz/facet.h and that file
isn't on the system and dpkg -L libyaz-dev doesn't show it as part of
it.  So how has anyone else managed to install on debian?  I'm assuming
they have so what have I missed?  Should I go find a tarball of an older
yaz and manually build it?  Really hate going outside the package system
if I can help it.

Second problem is BOBTFISH::Class-DBI-Frozen fails because it won't
build without a working postgres server on localhost.  I'm testing a
split database so hadn't installed postgres and the dependencies coded
in Makefile.install didn't catch it.  Oops.  Will install a server long
enough to build it once I get past the more serious problem.